The Future of Your Company Rests on Mastering Ethical Leadership
Let the Ethical Experts of BEA Show Your Current and Emerging Leaders
How to Master Ethical Decision Making Before It's Too Late.
Why Work with BEA
We are experts in improving and strengthening corporate culture by training your current and emerging leaders to master business ethics and corporate compliance. In today’s climate of pervasive lawsuits and government investigations, it is not enough for your company to have an excellent code of ethics and compliance; your leaders must execute at a level where these values are second nature. BEA ethics and compliance mastery techniques empower your leaders to make difficult decisions quickly and confidently without falling into one of the many E.T.H.I.C.S. traps.
Now is the Time to Start Protecting Your Corporate Legacy by Mastering Ethical Leadership
About Our Experts
Our team of expert business ethics and legal advisors are very experienced in training your leaders to master ethical decision making, as well as, reviewing written policies and procedures in the areas of ethics and compliance.
Employ a BEA ethics expert for one-one personal training with individual leaders or lead a group workshop to educate employees and officers how to recognize, avoid and remove unethical situations from their daily actions and corporate culture.
Our experts also assist with updating policies and procedures to satisfy government agencies and other third parties on the effectiveness of the company’s ethics and compliance culture. We have helped clients in a wide variety of industries throughout the United States and globally save millions in potential legal fees, damages and fines.
BEA Leadership Team
Kevin Foster, CEO/Founder
Mr. Foster founded Business Ethics Advisors, LLC to fulfill his passion for bringing ethics to the personal level to companies across America. He currently speaks and conducts workshops on ethics and compliance issues. Mr. Foster’s own experience in ignoring ethical traps lead to 37 months in a federal prison. He vowed that no one should have the same experience. Mr. Foster brings real-life stories to his presentations so that all participants understand how easy it is to fall into ethical traps and how to avoid them.
Mr. Foster graduated Summa Cum Laude from Spring Hill College of Mobile, Alabama in May 1978 with a Bachelor of Science-Commerce with a double-major in accounting and history. He is a former member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Michigan and Texas State Societies of Certified Public Accountants.
Kevin Foster Career Highlights
- Devised forensic accounting approaches (former KPMG Peat Marwick CPA) to over $300 million in real estate finance, treasury and operations, many in crisis, and settling real estate loans notably free of forfeiture and unacceptable losses.
- Developed bank exit strategies – also for the FDIC – Division of Liquidation – on multi-million dollar portfolios of failing loans through loss-mitigation strategies, thereby narrowing the need for costly collection and bankruptcy proceedings substantially.
- Managed from 20 to 100-person financial services departments, within small consulting firms through to multinational corporations, consistently demonstrating high motivation that yielded favorable, results-only productivity.
- Solved a loss-driven, 1,120-unit apartment portfolio innovatively by raising occupancy from 66% to 90%+ in two years.
- Sold, managed and worked out well over $300 million worth of real estate and loans.
Charles R. Morgan, Legal Director
Charles R. Morgan specializes in handling complex and sensitive assignments for international corporations and law firms which represent them. His work has included conducting internal investigations, creating effective compliance systems, due diligence investigations of potential business partners, agents and consultants. He has had extensive experience as both inside and outside counsel in dealing with investigations by the Department of Justice, Securities Exchange Commission, State Attorneys General, and foreign enforcement agencies related to alleged violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the Federal securities laws and the U.S. and foreign antitrust laws.
Mr. Morgan has worked extensively with inside, and outside counsel in representing boards and select committees in independent and internal investigations, securities derivative and 10(b) (5) claims, corporate compliance and other matters.
Mr. Morgan holds a Juris Doctorate degree from Columbia University School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is a member of the Association of General Counsel, The American Law Institute, and the American Bar Association.
Charles R. Morgan Career Highlights
- Served as Executive Vice President and General Counsel of BellSouth Corporation, responsible for all legal matters in the 40 countries of North and South America, Europe and Asia where BellSouth conducted business.
- Directed the activities of over 250 attorneys and served as chair of the Corporate Compliance Policy Board
- Served as Vice President and General Counsel of Chiquita Brands International, supervised legal matters, security operations, and government relations worldwide.
- Served as Deputy General Counsel and as Chief International Counsel at Kraft Foods, Inc.
- Served as a litigator at Davis Polk & Wardwell in New York and as a corporate partner at Mayer Brown in Chicago
- He was also appointed Chair, Georgia Supreme Court Blue Ribbon Commission on Indigent Defense.
- Professional memberships include: Member and former Chair, Committee of Corporate General Counsel, ABA Section of Business Law; Member, Board of Directors and Nominating Committee, CPR International Institute for Dispute Resolution; Member, Board of Trustees, Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law; Member and former National Director, Association of Corporate Counsel; Member and former Chair, Corporate Counsel Committee, ABA Litigation Section; Former Vice Chair, Corporate Counsel Committee, International Bar Association and many others.
- Professional awards include: “Spirit of Excellence” Award – American Bar Association; “Elbert P. Tuttle Jurisprudence” Award – Anti-Defamation League; “Amicus Curiae Award” – U.S. Supreme Court; “Legal Diversity Award – American Corporate Counsel Association; “Brown v Board of Education” Award – Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, among many others.